PROTECTING YOUR 4C HAIR DURING THE WINTER MONTHS WITH ARGAN OIL
Where does argan oil come from? Knowing where these organic products come from should always be one of your first question when it comes to building your hair routine no matter what the season is.
Argan Oil is created from a type of kernel that is produced by argan trees. Sadly argan trees are seriously declining. But what’s new in today’s world right?
THE CHEMICAL MAKEUP OF ARGAN OIL – OR AS SCIENTIST AND HAIR GURU’S SAY COMPOSITION
I Love argan oil because is contains fatty acids and more than half of these unsaturated fatty acids are what scientist call monounsaturated the other half is polyunsaturated. Other chemical components are phenols, carotenes and squalene, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, proteins and minerals. What makes my products a little more special is that “Natural Heads” argan oil products not only use a very rare form or argan oil “Moroccan Argan Oil” along with an extra vitamin to assist with strengthening and protecting the hair “Vitamin B5” this extra vitamin helps with preventing hair loss, you may find this vitamin under Pantothenic Acid. There are a lot of professional hair loss treatments that actual contains vitamin B5.
HOW WILL YOUR HAIR BENEFIT FROM ARGAN OIL
- Argan oil can help with regulating the pH balance of your sebum production this helps maintain the scalp.
- Argan oil is low in density which makes it great for dry itchy scalp. Because its a very light oil it will not block and clog pores.
- Argan oil is a very rich unsaturated fatty acid (e.g. omega 9 and omega 3) and it is also very rich in vitamin E, it actually has two times more viatmin E that oilve oil allowing the oil to nourish the roots which encourages hair growth.
- Argan oil helps to control frizz.
- Argan oil penetrates the hair shaft and enhances and elasticity and hence strength of hair; the higher the elasticity the lower the chances of dealing with breakage.
Argan oil has been a true life saver for my 4C hair during the winter months and I’m sure it will help all of you as well.
Don’t forget to check out www.naturallheads.com great products, great quality all about the movement of natural hair.